New features in SECURITHOR 2.20
So many new features were added to SECURITHOR 2.20! Check the list below.
Of course we could not resist making old ones better. We followed customer requests and made a lot of tweaking to make the product even better than is was.
Why are updates so important? First reason is they are key moments where perform maintenance of the database. The database is growing with each account and and event you add. Like a car, your database needs an oil change from time to time.
Another important factor to update your Securithor is the technological gap. Your Securithor works in an environment that is changing. Windows update, Camera manufacturers changing their coding or adding new models, Smartphone makes bringing new OS, map supplier changing systems, network environment upgrades for mail server, sms gateways, etc… Without updates, you risk falling in the canyon of the technological gap and it’s quite possible some features might stop working without warning. Updates insure you level your main monitoring tool with the environment it’s using.
Updates are published twice per year and available with your annual support coverage. Why are they only available with the support coverage? For one they take an average of 8000 man hours to produce. And as you might have an older version, it’s possible we need to make some manual arrangements to insure compatibility. Plus, as we are nearly all the time working on live system, it’s important the update is made bysomeone with high knowledge of the product who can do the update and maintenance as fast as possible. Contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements for support coverage and updates.
- added support for Twig personal pendant device
- added connection to Honewell 7810 and AlarmNet
- added compatibility with Davantis detection products and connected cameras (Davantis module)
- added camera reference image in CAM+ for MCDI viewers (all except: Avigilon, ONVIF, Visonic, Frontel, Davantis, RTSP, HTTP)
- added credentials for RTSP camera connection
- added support for all wildcards in comment templates instead of only
- added operator name and address to email/sms/push template wildcards
- added email list selection to traffic quick report (if traffic is filtered by account)
- added option to type a custom email when presenting user with the email list selection during alarm processing and traffic quick report
- added support for Vivotek connected cameras (CAM+ module)
- showing installers and groups in a textbox instead of tooltip in alarm processing window
- improvements to Failover switching
- added button to trigger output device (peripheral) for Visonic and M2M (M2M 2 way module)
- added feature to automatically arm/disarm based on schedule if the attempt fails, the missed detection alarm will still function as usual but delayed during the period while the scheduler attempts to force the stat change. (specific to Italia)
- simplified Remote Panel Gateway requiring only 1 gateway per type (M2m and PowerManage)
- added Ukranian translation in Securithor
- Click To Dial update to better support 3CX
- Click To Dial provides better feedback on the status of calling each line and recording
- rework of TVT following correction of SDK by TVT. Added error trapping (CAM+)
- added column “Active Options” column to alarm codes table, this shows you visually what options are used by an alarm code without having to select the alarm code to see. The option are: AutoType,ServiceOrder,Attachment,CameraChannel,Schedule,Emails,Sms,Push,Actions. Also clicking the option brings you to the section to make changes
- change actions list Process button in alarm processing to Comment
- changed APS map views from OSM (service deprecated by OSM) to MCDI LocationIQ account. Access to maps supplied while support coverage is maintained.
- when an operator is viewing an account, other operators will see the account as locked. In anticipation for added auto refresh feature because currently, you need to exit account and re-open account management to see changes made to accounts on other stations
- fixed map pin not showing for GPS with negative latitude.
- remote panels added to licensing
- protection against saving blank deadman timeout
- improved traffic events displaying when the operator is restricted to a group
- change to account status colour in account management not showing when accounts are disabled.
- added copying of untilcode and untilduration when copying an account/partition
- added new option in operator management to require the operator to leave a comment
- added About section to securithor to see some license features
- starting this version, Securithor will not run if the update did not perform correctly and completely
- added new service order wildcards for ServiceOrderNumber(ID), PartitionName, PartitionNumber. Also added service order ID column to list of service list window
- added support contract expiry date to About form and Securithor bottom status bar
- added button to show/hide operator password
- automatically copying actions,email,sms,push of the last alarm in the list when creating a new one
- zones, users and user phone numbers list now respect the list order. can be reordered by drag & drop
- traffic and history print section now supports use of comment templates with the (+) shortcut
- improved tolerance to bad incoming alarms
- type Access alarms are forced to match user not zone (like Arm/Disarm)
- improved pre-alarm download
- improved report emailing
- automatically retrying failed emails 3 times instead of just once
- allowing on the fly temporary locking based for MCDI Staff when a customer makes a partial payment.
- supporting SIA with Unicode characters
- added support for Roel Xguard
- improved SMS decoding
- added support for Twig protocol
- added support for Mayday personal pendant device
- added support for Honeywell AlarmNet
- added support for Davantis alarms
- added support for T61-EHS5 SMS modem (outbound only)
- improved tolerance for bad incoming alarms
- improved ATCP/RTCP reporting to Securithor after the remote device reconnects
- multiple changes related to group filtering to add some impermeability between groups
- adjustments to partition zone report
- user report now shows more than 1 phone number
CHANGES MCB Mission Control Board 1.0 => 1.2
MCB Android app
- Improvement to notification speed and readability.
- App speed improved
- Added some internal notifications for upload of report and attachments
- Added link to maps to view restricted or authorized zone from notification.
- New markers to show new mission or itinerary
- Detection of authorized zone per guard with notification each 3 minutes if out of zone.
- Disconnection detection
- Scan of QRcode or NFC for checkpoints. (NFC requires compatible phone)
- Improvements to detection routine
- Added some detection and warning when location service is off
- Tested compatibility with Android X on Google Phones
PCB (PC interface for MCB)
- Faster response of interface (database and MCB Server improvements)
- Various improvements to viewing of dashboard
- Filtering options added in Dashboard
- Major rework for checkpoint report emailing.
- Geofencing of authorized perimeter, with schedule
- Changes to report section to add a pdf report
- Addition of tags (QR Code and NFC tags) to Checkpoints.
- Dual role for staff: patrol and/or installer
- Map and geocoding changed to location IQ MCDI account. Maps included with support coverage.
- Layout improvement for notification tab.
- Employee number is now unique.
- Larger input field for SSN (Italian long values)
- Exporting archive to pdf
- Sending attachments with missions
TCB Android app (New)
New TCB Android app to send tag registgration/installation jobs for QRcode and NFC tags.
PC side: lists and assigns jobs
Some of the changes below are part of the general release while others require add-on paid module.
Contact MCDI to add support coverage to your Securithor or Mission Control
N.B.: Several modules are not part of the SECURITHOR installer and must be purchased, deployed or activated by MCDI.
Add-on modules are not part of Core Securithor and might require payment for activation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org skype: mcdi-hq
Maps display, Geocoding, FTP services are covered by respective support plans of Securithor or MCB. Service may stop without support coverage payment.
Apps featured on PlayStore or Appstore are always posted for the latest published version and might not be compatible with prior versions of SECURITHOR.