CHANGES MCB Mission Control Board 1.0 => 1.2
MCB Android app
- Improvement to notification speed and readability.
- App speed improved
- Added some internal notifications for upload of report and attachments
- Added link to maps to view restricted or authorized zone from notification.
- New markers to show new mission or itinerary
- Detection of authorized zone per guard with notification each 3 minutes if out of zone.
- Disconnection detection
- Scan of QRcode or NFC for checkpoints. (NFC requires compatible phone)
- Improvements to detection routine
- Added some detection and warning when location service is off
- Tested compatibility with Android X on Google Phones
PCB (PC interface for MCB)
- Faster response of interface (database and MCB Server improvements)
- Various improvements to viewing of dashboard
- Filtering options added in Dashboard
- Major rework for checkpoint report emailing.
- Geofencing of authorized perimeter, with schedule
- Changes to report section to add a pdf report
- Addition of tags (QR Code and NFC tags) to Checkpoints.
- Dual role for staff: patrol and/or installer
- Map and geocoding changed to location IQ MCDI account. Maps included with support coverage.
- Layout improvement for notification tab.
- Employee number is now unique.
- Larger input field for SSN (Italian long values)
- Exporting archive to pdf
- Sending attachments with missions
TCB Android app (New)
New TCB Android app to send tag registgration/installation jobs for QRcode and NFC tags.
PC side: lists and assigns jobs